Fingerprint Processing - "GAPS"
OTHER FORMS AND GUIDANCE:
FinCEN Forms and Guidance (for compliance with applicable federal laws):
- FinCEN Requires Electronic Filing for MSB Registrations and other Reporting
- Enroll in FinCEN's BSA E-Filing System - Types of Forms Supported by BSA E-Filing:
Currency Transaction Report (FinCEN Form 104)
Suspicious Activity Report by Money Services Business (FinCEN Form 109, formerly 90-22.56)
Registration of Money Services Business (FinCEN Form 107)
- MSB Registration Renewal Calculator - Certain Money Services Businesses (MSBs) are required to register with FinCEN as well as renew their registrations every two calendar years. This link takes you to FinCEN's site for estimating when your registration renewal is due.
- MSB Registration Query website
- Money Service Business (MSB) Information (Links off-site to FinCEN) - This link will take you to a website created to address the needs of a special category of financial institutions under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) referred to as Money Services Businesses or MSBs. Click on the link above to learn more.