The Department offers online filing and fee payment for certain types of applications and registrations. These online services are provided for the entities and types of activities we regulate under Georgia laws and Department Regulations. Links to the online services we offer are found below by entity type.
For our secure websites, please be sure that you accept the security certificate when prompted. Most of our payment sites perform better using the Mozilla Firefox browser. If you use Internet Explorer, please ensure that you have version 7.0 or higher.
Please be aware that our sites are generally down for nightly maintenance between 5pm - 6pm EST. If you receive an error when trying to access one of the sites below, please try again after 6pm EST.
BANKS AND BANK HOLDING COMPANIES:
- Request a Letter of Good Standing for a Bank Holding Company
- Online GRMA Fee Payments
- Pay Annual Holding Company Registration (Assessment) Fees
- Online Representative Office Registration Renewal
MORTGAGE LICENSEE OR REGISTRANT:
The following filings MUST be made through NMLS
Mortgage Broker, Lender, Originator License or Registration Application
Main Office Relocation/Address Change
- Branch Office Relocation/Address Change
- Mailing Address Changes
- Office Closure Notification
- Contact Changes: Company, Complaint, Registered Agent
- Pending Application(s) - Status
Filings made through DBF links below:
- Online Mortgage Fingerprint Card Requests
- Online GRMA Fee Payments
- Online Mortgage Fine Payments
- Online Mortgage Exam Fee Payments
- Print my Mortgage Broker or Lender License/Registration Certificate
- Print my Mortgage Loan Originator License Certificate
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING 2014 RENEWAL APPROVALS:
Department e-mails regarding renewal approvals have been sent to those licensees whose renewal applications were approved on or before November 30, 2013. If you have received a notification from NMLS that your renewal request has been approved, you can expect to receive an e-mail from the Department within (3) business days of the approval of your Georgia license renewal application. The email will include the link to retrieve and print your 2014 license/registration certificate. Please be advised that are website undergoes nightly maintenance every evening. If you receive an error message that our website is temporarily unavailable please try again at a different time.
MONEY SERVICE BUSINESSES (MSBs):
(i.e., check cashers, sellers/issuers of checks or money orders, money transmitters)
- Renew a Sale of Checks License
- Print my Check Casher License/Registration Certificate
- Print my Check Seller License Certificate
- Print my Money Transmitter License Certificate