All Money Transmitter and Seller of Payment Instruments Licensees are emailed directly with instructions on how to complete the Department’s online form that is part of the quarterly reporting requirements for the period ending December 31, 2016.
- Monday, January 2, 2017 (All day) to Tuesday, February 14, 2017 (All day)
- Sunday, January 1, 2017 - 8:00am to Wednesday, March 1, 2017 - 8:00pm
Please be reminded of the following for the upcoming semi-annual reporting period, which applies to reporting and remittance for any fees collected July 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016 (“16B”):
- Friday, December 2, 2016 (All day) to Saturday, December 31, 2016 (All day)
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016 (All day) to Thursday, December 1, 2016 (All day)
Georgia’s license renewal checklist has been posted to the NMLS Resource Center. Please review the checklist for information on the requirements to renew your license, registration and/or branch.
- Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:59pm
Continuing education (CE) is required to renew a mortgage loan originator license.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 - 8:00am to Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 11:00pm
In preparation for the possible impact of Hurricane Matthew, the Department would like to remind all Georgia state-chartered institutions of emergency closing notification procedures. Georgia State-chartered financial institut
- Thursday, September 1, 2016 - 8:00am to Friday, October 28, 2016 - 4:00pm
The 2017 renewal period for mortgage and money services business licensees/registrants is fast approaching.
- Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 6:00pm
The Department of Banking and Finance is currently experiencing network difficulties. We are working to resolve these issues and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Monday, June 20, 2016 - 5:00pm to Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 8:00am
The Department of Banking and Finance adopted Final Rules on June 20, 2016. The Rules were filed with the Secretary of State on June 20, 2016 and, pursuant to O.C.G.A.
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 4:30pm to Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 4:30pm
Pursuant to the provisions of the Georgia Administrative Procedure Act, O.C.G.A. § 50-13-1 et seq., and by the authority of O.C.G.A.