Payments and Registrations
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form and Instructions
Payment of Annual Bank Holding Company Assessment Fees
Pay Annual Bank Holding Company Assessment Fees online at: https://gadbfpublic-etkr.entellitrak.com NOTE: This is the site to pay your annual holding company assessment on-line with ACH draft authorization or credit card. This fee is required per Department Rule Rule 80-5-1-.03(3)(a). Please click the following link for detailed instructions:
Registration of Representative Offices for a Georgia State-Chartered Bank
Merchant Acquirer Limited Purpose Bank Fees
APPLICATION AND ANNUAL SUPERVISION/REGISTRATION FEES
NOTE: All fees paid to the Department are non-refundable.
- MALPB Charter Application - $50,000;
- Application for Additional Location - $1,250;
- Approval of an MALPB Subsidiary - $1,000;
- Holding Company Formation/Acquisition Application - $10,000;
- Change-in-Control Application - $10,000.
Annual Supervision and Registration Fees:
- MALPB Annual Supervision Fee - $10,000;
- MALPB Annual Holding Company Registration Fee - $5,000, plus $1,000 for each non-MALPB subsidiary of the holding company (not to exceed $20,000).
In addition to any fees imposed by third-party experts acting as special examiners, the Department is authorized to charge examination fees at the rate of $100 per examiner hour.